modelSPORT magazine is a 2-hour long VHS video retailing for the princely sum of $7.99 on VHS tape and $11.99 on DVD.
- Can I get a subscription? Yes, a 4-issue subscription is $31.95 on VHS and $47.95 on DVD plus a one-time S&H fee of $6.45.
- Can I buy back issues? Sure, either ask your dealer to send us an e-mail adding the titles you want to their standing order, or back issues are available directly from us for $7.95 on VHS or $11.95 on DVD plus $3.45 S&H (add 50¢ S&H for each additional issue).
- I want a subscription ‘and’ some back issues, how much are the S&H charges? We’ll start your subscription with the current issue (as in #1 above), and deliver your back issues at the same time for an additional 50¢ S&H per issue.
- Do you take credit cards? Sure, or just drop a check in the mail to: modelSPORT magazine, P.O. Box 12557, Jacksonville, NC 28546
- My local hobby shop doesn't carry modelSPORT magazine, what can I do? Here's where you can help! Tell us who they are and we'll contact them. The fact one of their customers wants modelSPORT magazine means they’ll consider becoming a dealer. If your local hobby shop agrees to stock them, this means issues can be in their store in just a few days! An e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a call to us at (910) 938-3371 will get the ball rolling.
- My local hobby shop doesn't want to carry videos, what can I do? This one is easy to understand. Put yourself in their place . . . over the years, perhaps they’ve found videos priced between $19.99 to $34.99 haven’t sold too well. However, modelSPORT magazine is a new phenomenon in R/C modeling television because of their feature length and reasonable price. Here are a couple of things to point out.
- First, any unopened issues carry an unlimited time return privilege - which means they can’t get stuck for unsold inventory . . . that should get their attention!
- Second, point out that when you go to any mall, enter any Sears, or Home Depot, you’ll find TV/VCRs are scattered everywhere. These most astute of American retailers place the TV's not to decorate the store, but to keep customers informed, educated, and entertained. Likewise, your dealer will quickly recognize the advantage is not only stocking a product their customers want, but that it’s also one that helps their business!
- Of course, with nearly 400 dealers worldwide, perhaps one of their competitors is nearby; check our dealers listing to see if there’s one near you!
I don't have a hobby shop near me, what can I do? A handful of mail order R/C hobby dealers handle modelSPORT magazine, or you can buy direct from us.
Can I have an issue delivered using next-day service? Yes, anything is possible; in fact if you have deep enough pockets . . . we’re even willing to dispatch John to fly in and deliver them personally!
Why don't you show more of what I want to see? Now we're getting somewhere! We know if we don't fulfill your wants, somebody else will. email@example.com is your insider connection to the producers . . . tell us what you want!